Featured Article
How to Legitimize a Child Born Out of Wedlock?
How to Legitimize a Child Born Out of Wedlock?

Legitimize a Child in Georgia Legitimizing a child born out of wedlock in Georgia requires the marriage of the child’s biological parents, or by filing a petiton to legitimize the father's right to the child in superior court within the mother's residential area. When a ...

Read More

Blog Posts in 2016

  • What Happens If I Miss My ALS Hearing?

    After you are arrested for driving under the influence ( DUI ) in Georgia, the state is probably going to automatically take away your driver’s ...

    View More
  • Types of Custody Arrangements in Georgia

    Clients often come to me looking to “win custody” of their children. Whether the custody contest occurs within a divorce, modification, legitimation ...

    View More
  • The Importance of Remaining Silent

    When you are being placed under arrest, one of the law enforcement officers present is supposed to remind you of your Miranda rights, sometimes called ...

    View More

Contact Us

We are here to help you! Fill out this form to tell us about your case.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.