Lawrenceville Wrongful Death Attorney
Gwinnett County, Georgia Wrongful Death Lawyer
Wrongful death occurs when a person is killed due to the negligence or misconduct of another individual, company or entity. The family members of the decedent can determine whether or not they want to take action and file a lawsuit. A wrongful death lawsuit may only be filed by the personal representative of the victim’s estate that was previously appointed by the victim or who is appointed by the surviving family. In order to file a wrongful death lawsuit the following circumstances must apply:
- The death of a human being has occurred
- That death was caused by a person’s negligence, recklessness or intent to do harm
- There are surviving family members that are suffering monetary injury as a result of the death
- A person has been appointed to represent the decedent’s estate
The following situations may cause in a wrongful death claim to be necessary:
- Accident involving a motor vehicle
- Accident involving an aircraft/airplane
- Death during a supervised activity
- Criminal activity
- Occupational exposure to hazardous substances or conditions
The loss of a family member can cause great turmoil within a family. Wrongful death occurs unexpectedly and is extremely painful for the surviving friends, family members and loved ones. If you have lost a family member, it is very important that you hire a lawyer right away. An experienced wrongful death lawyer can start investigating your case and can make sure that evidence is preserved right from the start. A Lawrenceville wrongful death attorney at the Fox Firm, P.C. is committed to helping the family of a wrongful death victim achieve the justice they deserve. The firm will do everything possible, using his education and knowledge to obtain maximum compensation for your wrongful death claim.
A Lawrenceville wrongful death lawyer at the firm provides superior representation and is dedicated to their clients. They will represent you as if you were their own family and will fight for you and make sure that you get the best outcome possible for your wrongful death case.
Contact a wrongful death attorney at the Lawrenceville, Georgia office today!